Re: Multiple clusters: second setup overwrites first

Subject: Re: Multiple clusters: second setup overwrites first
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:43:17 -0400
Peter Mueller wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> > Now I am not sure if this makes a difference or not,
> > but while the VIP's and RIP's are different in each of
> > the two clusters, the services being forwarded are the
> > same (http, https, ftp), but I did test this with
> > attempting to forward different services withing the
> > second cluster, and it is still the only one that
> > shows up in 'ipvsadm'.
>
> Let's just call them VIPs and RIPs.

or virtual services (each setup with the -A , and then multiple -a commands)

They are all independent. You should be able to install
as many virtual services as you like. I would suspect
problems with your script.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx