RE: Multiple clusters: second setup overwrites first

Subject: RE: Multiple clusters: second setup overwrites first
From: Alan Murrell <silkbc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:55:57 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Julian,

--- Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx> wrote: >
> why do you clear the IPVS table each time, for each
> cluster?

Oh dear, I can't believe I didn't see that!  That
would explain why only the last VIP/RIP combo that is
setup get's placed in the table :-)  I moved the
clearing if the ipvsadm table to the 'setup' function,
and removed it from the others.  It works now :-)
Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways! :-)

> I can not understand who created services with port
> 110 :)

Port 110 is POP mail services.

Alan