Re: IPVSADM on Suse

Subject: Re: IPVSADM on Suse
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:10:15 +0200
On 2003-07-22T18:01:45,
   "Quinzin Maxime (BULL)" <maxime.quinzin@xxxxxxxx> said:

> My requests are done in the same manner on redhat and suse.
>
> ipvsadm outputs :
>
> linuxzen:~ # ipvsadm -L
> IP Virtual Server version 1.0.6 (size=4096)

We don't touch the kernel patch except for conflict resolving, but no
functional changes. If the scheduler + version is the same, this isn't a
SuSE problem but some other oddity in your testsetup, I'm 95% sure...

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG

"If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
  -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur