Heartbeat problem

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Heartbeat problem
From: Michael Lee <ctlee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:42:44 +0800
Is it possible to let a slave to obtain a resource (let it execute a script)
when it start up as a slave, and give it up (let it execute another script)
when the master failover to it?

I have setup a 2-boxes LVS-NAT cluster, one of them is the primary director /
realserver, and the other one is backup director / realserver. Everytime after
I started hearbeat on both boxes, I need to manually add a default gateway in
the slave. And I need to do the same thing again after I inducted a failover -
failback sequence.

I tried to implement that by adding the "route add" command at the "stop"
section of my "lvs" script for heartbeat, but seem that the "stop" section
would never execute...

Michael Lee
M.Phil Student, HKUCSIS