Re: Heartbeat problem

Subject: Re: Heartbeat problem
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:07:17 +0200
On 2003-10-13T02:33:54,
   Michael Lee <ctlee@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Oh, I solved the problem already. I found out that I can also assign resource
> for the slave, which it would obtain when it is a behaving as a slave (i.e.
> when the master is up.)

Beware! That you cannot.

You can run an active:active configuration with resources on both nodes,
but you cannot say "After the other node has become master for a
resource group, run this here".

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
High Availability & Clustering          ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SuSE Labs                               try again. fail again. fail better.