Antefacto Question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Antefacto Question
From: ken <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:27:38 -0500
A couple questions about the Antefacto patch functionality.

(1)  Would the Antefacto patch allow a director to do destination NAT (DNAT)
onto the same network for a VIP?

(2)  Would this patch also allow LVS/IPTABLES/IPROUTE2 to work nicely together,
so as the director could also do things such as correctly route inbound &
outbound packets for multi-ISP connections using route tables, FMARKs, and
IPTABLES rules?

Reading most of the archived messages regarding this patch, I'm guessing the
answer to both of these questions is "Yes".  I just wanted some re-assurance
from the list before I put this into production.

Thank you,
Ken