Re: is there a 2.4.23 patch?

Subject: Re: is there a 2.4.23 patch?
From: Travis Cole <kelp@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:24:54 -0800
On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 08:34:40PM +0900, Horms wrote:

> The scope for people to become confused constantly amazes me. That is LVS!

Well, I hate to complain without offering some fixes, but it's not
like the LVS web pages contain the most clear documentation ever.

It can actually be quite confusing for the beginner and the organization
of things does leave much to be desired.

But don't get me wrong, I've been quite happy with LVS, and
we (my employer) are using it today to push over 600 requests per
second at peak.   And we are very thankful for all of your hard work.

--
-kelp
        The elves are the harbingers of our doom!