v0.4 of LVS-RRD posted.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: v0.4 of LVS-RRD posted.
From: "Salvatore D. Tepedino" <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:10:57 -0500
This version adds an option "-s" that outputs a separate graph (the
second named with a "-I" just before the ".gif") for active
and inactive connections. This is useful for people with
lopsided data (ie: 7000 inactive and 5 active) which is common
w/ masq setups. Plus some code cleanups.

It can be had at http://tepedino.org/lvs-rrd/

Besides, perhaps some more code cleanups, I don't really have any more
ideas for the graphing end of things, so feel free to submit any. I'll
likely put some brain cycles toward remote collection of data now.

Any problems or suggestions, just send 'em my way.
--
Salvatore D. Tepedino <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>