RE: Looking to hiresome one to setup my LVS

Subject: RE: Looking to hiresome one to setup my LVS
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:09:54 -0800
> I am trying to setup LVS and it is becoming apparent, that I
> am in over my head

The list can help you through these issues.  IMHO unless you are in a
time-constraint situation you are better off accruing the knowledge yourself
than paying someone else.  If it comes down to it, and you trust me with a
temprary login on your server, I'm willing to log in and take a look for $0.
Maybe you can send me some beer airmail for the train today ;-)

> I have it kind of working, but having some issues such as
> sendmail and dns.

I believe even with ipchains you can selectively allow NAT to the outside
world.

Cheers

---