RE: problem moving LVS NAT cluster to iptables - solved?

Subject: RE: problem moving LVS NAT cluster to iptables - solved?
From: "Peter Mueller" <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:23:18 -0700

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/

> We have moved all company servers to Redhat RHEL 3, or to a free clone
> of it, which uses the 2.4 kernel.

There is a scientific version that just got released.  I had thought it
was FermiLab, but I can't seem to find that version.  The one that I've
been using is whitebox - http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/.  It works very
well, except for the default yum servers being too slow.