Clear the connection table immediately

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Clear the connection table immediately
From: Shinichi Kido <shin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:35:52 +0900
Dear all

I'm just a beginner and would like to introduce the LVS to
my Server room.

My current problem is that I don't know how to reset all the connection
table (the output list by "ipvsadm -lc" command) immediately without
waiting for the expire time for all the connection.

I stopped the ldirectord, but the connection table still remains.
"ipvsadm -C" seems like only reset the entries of the available real
Servers.(Cannot clear the output of "ipvsadm -lc")

This may be very basic question, but if anyone may give some advice, it
would be very helpful.

Kido