Re: Clear the connection table immediately

Subject: Re: Clear the connection table immediately
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:49:23 -0400
Shinichi Kido wrote:

> My current problem is that I don't know how to reset all the connection
> table (the output list by "ipvsadm -lc" command) immediately without
> waiting for the expire time for all the connection.

you aren't supposed to be able to clear the table. You need to be nice
to the people at the other end, who may think the connection is still open.

Someone may have written this into the code, but I don't know about it.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx