Re: Additional method of load balancing not local to LVS.

To: simpsonb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Additional method of load balancing not local to LVS.
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:34:36 -0400
Brett Simpson wrote:

> I have been doing some research into several application switch
> technologies and in the course of evaluating them I think I have a few
> ideas for LVS.

I'm sorry noone has replied yet. I'd take it that people are too busy
implementing what they have on their plates right now, than there's anything
wrong with your ideas.

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx