Re: LVS and ip routing

Subject: Re: LVS and ip routing
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:52:16 -0400
Per Jørgensen wrote:

> change it so when my relay mail server connect to an other server on the
> internet its connects from 195.x.x.75 and not 195.x.x.66

The server doesn't connect: a client process on the server
connects. Check your "its".

I assume what you want is for a client process on a realserver to connect from
the VIP and not the RIP.

Francois JEANMOUGIN gave  a solution recently.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=109345091512284&w=2

it will be in the next version of the HOWTO

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx