squid with LVS------------------

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: squid with LVS------------------
From: SUKHWINDER PAL <rec_engrec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:16:50 +0000 (GMT)
thanks for giving support .we are able to implement LVS with Mail server and
also we implemented ldirectord  for failover detection. we thank again Horms
for providing wonderful utility like ldirectord , it is working very
fine.Thanks for the concept of LVS. We now want to implement  LVS with squid
.We are having two ethernet cards for LVS (eth0,eth1) ,Two Realservers (working
as squid proxy) having one ethernet card each. I am using two networks---One
with LVS eth0 and clients. And other with LVS eth1 and realservers.I am giving
an example:

LVS----------------------10.11.150.98  eth0 ( clients side network )
LVS----------------------10.11.151.99   eth1 (realservers side network)
Realserver1-----------10.11.151.97 eth0
(squid)Realserver2-----------10.11.151.96 eth0 (squid)

Client---------------------10.11.150.23 eth0
.The default gateway of both Realservers is 10.11.151.99 (LVS eth1).
.Without LVS the Squid is working properly.Now withLVS If we schedule the
clients http requests to goto squid server.Then how squid will contact some
webserver to fulfill client's http request as there is only one ethernet card
with squid machine which is already connected to LVS .