Re: port unreachable after RS removal

Subject: Re: port unreachable after RS removal
From: Kees Hoekzema <kees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:49:59 +0100
This is exactly the problem I described in my previous mails, and for which a
patch is available. Wensong and/or Horma have this patch and san implement it
any time they want. Search the mailinglist archive for 'overload flag not
resetting' which was my initial (wrong) thought.

See
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=110604584821192&w=2

and the (inital) patch:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=110749794000222&w=2