Re: mysql not parsed in Ldirectord config.

Subject: Re: mysql not parsed in Ldirectord config.
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 16:06:05 +0100
Horms/et al.

I don't think FTP full check works. I have found that Net::FTP::get
won't write to a memory file. It uses syswrite and that doesn't appear
to like a fileno(-1) which the memory file is associated with. You can
print to the file handle but not syswrite.

Can anyone else confirm whether they have FTP negotiate connection type
working in Ultramonkey 3?

Will try to fix, using a memory file is neat but not if Net::FTP won't
play ball.

Graham