Re: Lvs DR problem

Subject: Re: Lvs DR problem
From: Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 07:19:05 -0400
Joseph Mack PhD, High Performance Computing & Scientific Visualisation
LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007 Federal
Infrastructure Contact-Ravi Nair 919-541-5467 - nair.ravi@xxxxxxx,
Federal Visualization  Contact - Joe Retzer, Ph.D. 919-541-4190 -
retzer.joseph@xxxxxxx

lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/30/2005 07:03:22
AM:

> when i ask for the arp for the adress of
> adressenlb.bfv.de i get: 0030.4852.fb8c But the LB has the arp:
> 0030.0525.16ac I installed the arpfilter on the both
> realhost and denied
> outgoing arps to substitude with the main host ip for outgoing arp
> requests.
>

> Sometimes the sites are able to open but then i always
> surf on the same site.

I don't know about arpfilter, but it sounds like you
still haven't handled the arp problem. If you
can't figure out the arpfilter commands how about
you use the noarp module or arp_ignore?