RE: Inconsistent between ipvsadm stats & realserver's

Subject: RE: Inconsistent between ipvsadm stats & realserver's
From: "Peter Mueller" <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:49:04 -0700

.

> [root@dir root]# ipvsadm
> IP Virtual Server version 1.0.8 (size=65536)
> Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
>   -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
> TCP  VIP:http rr
>   -> RIP1:http          Tunnel  1      7          833
>   -> RIP2:http          Tunnel  1      9          836
>   -> RIP3:http          Tunnel  1      172        17
>   -> RIP4:http          Tunnel  1      8          826

That is interesting.  What does 'ipvsadm -L -cn' show?  Is there some IP that
is making strange connections? What about 'ipvsadm -L --rate'?  Anything
unusual?

I noticed in your configuration that you have 'checkinterval' to 2.  You
might want to raise that to 5 or more for tunnel configurations.

Lastly Horms and Joe M. will be out for a week.  Hopefully we can solve your
problem without them.

Regards,