RE: What are people doing for data sharing between real servers

Subject: RE: What are people doing for data sharing between real servers
From: "Randy Paries" <randy.paries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:36:35 -0500
Wow, I never even new that command even existed. But that would break by
incremental backups

I really appreciate all the suggestions.

I think the real answer and  the way I can continue to grow is to break my
directories into

Subdirs like all the a's in a etc....

Go to take some playing with regex though (UG!!)

Thanks again