IP tunnelling with new Red Hat Patch?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IP tunnelling with new Red Hat Patch?
From: Nigel Hamilton <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 06:24:33 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,

I'm setting up my second LVS cluster and went to the UltraMonkey site to download the latest sources.

        I installed the new ARP rpms for Red Hat Enterprise 3.

I want to set up an IP tunnelling cluster(IPIP). On the first cluster I normally patched the kernel and changed /etc/sysctl.conf with:

        net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
        net.ipv4.conf.all.hidden = 1
        net.ipv4.conf.tunl0.hidden = 1

        But this time I get this error:

        error: 'net.ipv4.conf.all.hidden' is an unknown key
        error: 'net.ipv4.conf.tunl0.hidden' is an unknown key

        Do I still need to patch the kernel?

NIgel