Re: LVS-NAT: realserver as client (Graeme Fowler Solution)

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT: realserver as client (Graeme Fowler Solution)
From: Rob Wilson <rewilson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:51:27 -0400
On 8/9/05, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> We only have 1 real-server assigned to each VIP for now; there will
> >> eventually be more for load balancing.
> >
> > I see, the LVS version of one hand clapping. I should
> > have recognised it :-)
>
> how can you tell if it's working with only one realserver?
>
> Joe

The load balancing was tested with one VIP pointing to 2 real-servers. It
worked fine. Now we need to figure out how to get 2 different sets of
machines with different VIPs to speak to each other through the LVS
director. This is all being done it a test environment and we're currently
limited on the number of development machines we have available. Due to that
we could only put 1 RS to 1 VIP for the "realserver as client" testing.

Thanks,
Rob