LVS Project

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS Project
From: "Rob L" <wmrwl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:28:16 -0500
Is anyone familiar with Karl Kopper's book "The Linux Enterprise Cluster"?

I tried setting up LVS and a heartbeat pair for the directors, but its coming along very slowly. I decided to contract the work out to whoever would be interested.

I have 6 machines that can be used in the cluster to start with. The cluster's sole purpose is to be a fast, reliable, secure web server. I would like to run RHEL 4 as an OS. I am going to be running standard web server applications such as apache, MYSQL, BIND, etc.

If you are familiar with LVS, Heartbeat, and the other applications referred to in Karl's book, and are interested in working on this project, please email me directly. Don't post to the list.