RE: Cluster Help

Subject: RE: Cluster Help
From: Subhankar Sengupta <subhankar_sngpt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:50:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi
  I am using eth0 for physical path for Heartbeats and I have not assigned any
IP to them.I am simply assiging an ip (floating ip) in haresources file.

  |eth0------------eth0|
  Active              Passive

Rob L <wmrwl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  What are you using for your physical hearbeat paths? Are you only using a
single path (the second eth card)?

Can you ping both eth cards?