Load Balancing HTTP traffic does not seem to be working.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Load Balancing HTTP traffic does not seem to be working.
From: "Scott Comboni" <scomboni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:22:04 -0400
Hello All,
I just setup UltraMonkey3 with LVS of course in a streamline setup.  I have
two nodes running as ldirctors which are also my Apache REAL Servers.

Realserver = 172.16.60.40
Realserver = 172.16.60.41

My virtual IP 172.16.60.233 is working and I see the Apache Hello Page.  If
I stop the heartbeat on my master ldirector it will failover to the other
node so this seems to be working and I will get the Apache Hello Page
again.  What is not working and I cannot seem to find out why  load
balancing. My VIP is 172.16.60.233 I see the page on from the machine that
the VIP and Realserver are running. If I stop apache on this Real Server I
do get the other server in my two node setup. I have been checking over all
my IP settings and cannot find out why this is not working.  Any suggestions
or help would be greatly appreciated.

my ldirector.cf file:
# Global Directives
checktimeout=10