lo:0 not brought up at slave when master active

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: lo:0 not brought up at slave when master active
From: "Ahmad Amran r0kawa" <r0kawa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:49:50 +0800
Hi,
I've tried to install Heartbeat + LVS using fedora core 5.

The topologies is as below

http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/sl-ha-lb-overview.html

I think i've successfully setup the lvs and heartbeat using ldirectord
but the problem, when testing to brought up the master server and
slave server should brought up lo:0 interface automaticly. (I've tried
this before using RHEL 4 and ldirectord would brought up lo:0
interface automaticly on slave server).

master - > eth0 (rip) , eth0:0 (vip) , lo
slave    -> eth0 (rip), lo, lo:0 (vip)

the stopping and restarting heartbeat is working on master where
ldirectord brought up etho:0  but not brought up lo:0 on slave.
I'm following the configuration on this example

http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/sl-ha-lb-eg.html

but using the sysctl.conf setup for ARP problem

net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce = 2
net.ipv4.conf.lo.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv3.conf.lo.arp_announce = 2

Can someone give an idea what should the problem be ?

--
Regards,
-amran-