Re: Question about lvs architecture.

Subject: Re: Question about lvs architecture.
From: "Dan Baughman" <dan.baughman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:52:45 -0600
Basically we are going to cluster some cold fusion servers and I don't want
to pay the 10 grand Adobe wants for an enterprise license to do what we
want.  We have a lot of app's deployed that use a cookie stored on the
client in conjunction with the user's ip to access server side session
data.  To reimplement the apps we've deployed to access a db instead of the
session data would be considerable.

Looking at the persistent option, that seems to be exactly what I'm looking
for.