LVS Deployment

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS Deployment
From: "Asif Ali" <muzikrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:02:38 +0500
Hi All
Its like I want to deploy LVS for load balancing and high availability of my
VoIP services(H.323). Now I am confused where to start from as there is hell
lotta stuff out there. I mean I am looking for a single document or at least
a single place to start from but there is linuxvirtualserver docs,
Ultramonkety, HA etc etc ...I don knwo where to start from , some asks for
kernel recompilation whereas ultramonkey does not mention to recompile. I
would really appreciate if someone could tell me where should I start from
as I am quite confused at the moment.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Muhammad Asif