Re: kernel panic - ip_vs_conn_hash(): request for already hashed

Subject: Re: kernel panic - ip_vs_conn_hash(): request for already hashed
From: Mario Ramos <mario.ramos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:18:16 +0100
Since I installed linux virtual server, for some reason every now and again (once or twice a month) I was getting kernel panics.
I read somewhere to disable

Enable kernel irq balancing

Everythings fine since then.
It may not have anything to do with your problem or linux virtual server but it works for me with kernel 2.6.10 since I changed that.

Regards.
Mario.