Lots of ActiveConn very few InActConn

Subject: Lots of ActiveConn very few InActConn
From: "G. Allen Morris III" <gam3-lvs-users@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:44:55 -0500
I have LVS set up on a fedora core 5 box and it shows lots of
ActiveConn (like 2000) and very few InActConn (like 1) and then only for
a second or so.  This is very differenet from what I am used to seeing.
The ActiveConn number does go down, but very slowly.

The ActiveConn number has nothing to do with the number of connects, I
looked at the servers.  I am running under limited load right now and I
am afraid that this will break under more load.

Has anyone seen anything like this, or have any hints on what it might
be?

G. Allen Morris III <gam3 at gam3.net>