Re: Lots of ActiveConn very few InActConn

Subject: Re: Lots of ActiveConn very few InActConn
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 06:21:47 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, G. Allen Morris III wrote:

I have LVS

we're not mind readers here. If you want help you'll need to
give us the relevant info

LVS-DR, NAT, Tun?

set up on a fedora core 5 box and it shows lots of
ActiveConn (like 2000) and very few InActConn (like 1) and then only for
a second or so.  This is very differenet from what I am used to seeing.

so what are you used to seeing?

The ActiveConn number does go down, but very slowly.

how slow is "very"

Has anyone seen anything like this, or have any hints on what it might
be?

yes, there's a thread current on the very same problem right how. I'll let you find it and try out the advice I gave the person there.