Re: Is LVS still alive?

Subject: Re: Is LVS still alive?
From: David Lang <dlang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:31:02 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, howard chen wrote:

On 12/5/06, David Lang <dlang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
LVS has been merged into the main kernel so there is no longer a need for
seperate releases.

it's still alive and still getting updates, but in the normal kernel
development, not as a seperate patchset.

David Lang

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, howard chen wrote:

> Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 17:55:38 +0800
> From: howard chen <howachen@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Is LVS still alive?
>
> the latest release was back to 24-Dec-2004, so I want to ask if  LVS
> is still alive and continue developing?
>
> or in fact thet LVS is VERY mature enough?
>
> Thanks...

if i want to look at the latest development source, where can i find it?

I don't follow the LVS development closely enough to say, the patches end up in the main kernel -rc kernels, but i don't know where development prior to this takes place.

David Lang