Re: Help needed to configure SSH load balancing with LVS

Subject: Re: Help needed to configure SSH load balancing with LVS
From: XenResu <xenresu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:04:40 -0500
RTFM!  Thanks for the tip. :)

I used the HOW-TO to successfully setup rr ftp & telnet.

I'm not sure which changes are required where for rr SSH to work
Who needs changes to /etc/ssh/sshd_config?  /etc/ssh/ssh_config?
/etc/ssh_authorized_keys?  ~/.shosts?
Section 12.2 mentions a common sshd_config file.

First connection to the VIP is fine, the next complains with the usual error
since the ssh has actually been rr'd to the next real server.

-Dave

On 12/7/06, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, XenResu wrote:

> I'm having trouble configuring SSH load balancing with LVS.

> I'm stumped.  What am I missing?

have you gone through the checklist at the end of the
mini-HOWTO?