Re: Help needed to configure SSH load balancing with LVS

Subject: Re: Help needed to configure SSH load balancing with LVS
From: XenResu <xenresu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:24:54 -0500
I had some success using ssh-keyscan to populate the Director
/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts file with the keys from the real server RIPs.

Similarly, in order to suppress the ssh authentication warning, on each
client I populated the /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts file by querying the keys of
each real server via the VIP.

In this way I am able to round-robin to each real server using password
authentication.  It seems as if I'm on the right track.

On 12/7/06, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, XenResu wrote:

> I'm having trouble configuring SSH load balancing with LVS.

> I'm stumped.  What am I missing?

have you gone through the checklist at the end of the
mini-HOWTO?