Redirection of packets based on source IP address

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Redirection of packets based on source IP address
From: "R.Govardhana Reddy" <govardhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:18:01 +0530 (IST)
Hi All,
I am trying to setup LVS cluster of Wireless GateWay(L3) boxes.
Each box will serve lot of services upto 100 client PC's.
I want to increase this to 1000 and also want to have High
Availability(If one goes down in the cluster remaining should
share the clients).

Here Are my Questions:
1. Can we redirect all the packets from one client to same
real server? Not based on particular service the client is
requesting.

2. Which forwarding technique is better?(I am thinking of
using IP tunneling)

3. Can I use any box in cluster as a Director and also as a
Real Server? (Is it local node feature)

I am eagerly waiting for your kind responses.

Please help me out..
Thanks in Advance,
Govardhan