Re: Netfilter connection tracking support for IPVS

To: Nicklas Bondesson <nicklas.bondesson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Netfilter connection tracking support for IPVS
Cc: 'Julian Anastasov' <ja@xxxxxx>
Cc: kaber@xxxxxxxxx
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:18:54 +0100
Nicklas Bondesson wrote:
Added Patrick McHardy to the list of recipients (hoping he does not mind too much), as he's the current netfilter maintainer from what I understand.

Best regards and thanks in advance for your time, Roberto Nibali, ratz

Earlier today this box stopped responding on network activity. The following
message was sprayed across the screen: "atkbd.c Spurious ACK on
isa0060/serio0. Some program might be trying access hardware directly.".

I read this could have something to do with the netfilter kernel code?

Might be (but according to bugs #528 and #529 this should be fixed already in newer kernels), however in this case you need to report this to lkml. I've only cc'd Patrick regarding the IPVS netfilter integration patch. He's already enough emails as-is.

Regarding your problem with the spurious ACK: What's your exact kernel version and does it go aways with a kernel version 2.6.20 or higher? And do you have an accompanying OOPS message in your logs? If so, post this as well.

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc