RE: Netfilter connection tracking support for IPVS

Subject: RE: Netfilter connection tracking support for IPVS
From: "Nicklas Bondesson" <nicklas.bondesson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:38:32 +0100
> Might be (but according to bugs #528 and #529 this should be
> fixed already in newer kernels), however in this case you
> need to report this to lkml. I've only cc'd Patrick regarding
> the IPVS netfilter integration patch. He's already enough
> emails as-is.
>
> Regarding your problem with the spurious ACK: What's your
> exact kernel version and does it go aways with a kernel
> version 2.6.20 or higher? And do you have an accompanying
> OOPS message in your logs? If so, post this as well.
>
> Best regards,
> Roberto Nibali, ratz

The kernel is 2.6.20.1 and this is the only case I've got this error. This
box has run 2.6.19.2 without any hickups for some time (this was ofcourse
before we applied the nfct IPVS patch).

Searched for OOPS messages in the logs, but I couldn't find any. Should it
be there?

I will send a seperare post to the lkml. I hope someone there picks it up.

What are your thoughts on the SNAT problem I'm having?

Thanks,

Nicklas