Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR Director doesn't rewrite MAC nor send to RIP when

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR Director doesn't rewrite MAC nor send to RIP when CIP is not local to subnet
From: Jessie <lists@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:51:25 -0700
Update-

I discovered the problem lies in routing. Our director is newly multi-
homed and it seems that whichever interface our default gw lies, will
allow the LVS-DR to actually work. So for all other interfaces on the
director, the VIP instances will no longer work outside of the subnet.

What are people doing for multi homed LVS boxes?

Ideally, multiple physical interfaces along with various 802.1q VLAN
interfaces.

Thanks again,

-Jessie