Re: [lvs-users] LVS-NAT dropping connection occasionally at random

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-NAT dropping connection occasionally at random
From: Jesse Cantara <jesse_cantara@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:32:20 -0400
Tobias, thanks for the information.

The device on my machine is the Broadcom BCM5721, and the reason why I
decided that the driver was at fault is because I found somebody else
online with the same problem and that particular model of Broadcom NIC.

Also to re-update the situation, setting it to 100 mbit didn't
permanently fix the situation, it just made the occurrances of the
problem happen less so I misdiagnosed it as fixed :(

Do you have any advice as to what to look for more in-depth?

I have replaced some of the switching hardware, but not all of it. The
reason why I don't think it is the switch or cables is because direct
system-to-system communication works just fine, it's only when I'm doing
any sort of packet-forwarding (with lvs-nat or just simple iptables
port-forwarding).

Thanks
-Jesse