[lvs-users] Modify established connections (hash list)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Modify established connections (hash list)
From: studentsite@xxxxx
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:49:53 +0100
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to create tcp socket migration mechanism. For now on I have
solution to migrate socket between two "real servers".
I would like to modify entry in lvs hash table for established
connection. I would like to change IP address and port number in the
hash table to avoid switching connection between "real server".

For example:

I have 3 computers:
 - lvs 10.0.0.1 & 200.200.200.1
 - real_srv_1 10.0.0.2
 - real_srv_2 10.0.0.3

Client from Internet connect to 200.200.200.1 and lvs switch this
connection to real_srv_1 (port 80). For some reason I migrate proces
and socket from real_srv_1 to real_srv_2. From now on, this process
running on 10.0.0.3 and port (...for example) 8080. To make it still
runnng I have to redirect packets incoming from lvs to real_srv_2 - so
I can't to switch off real_srv_1 (for example - I would like to add
more RAM to real_srv_1).

Here is the question:
Is there is any solution to change entry in hash table in LVS to
redirect all packet not to real_srv_1:80 but to real_srv_2:8080?
Thank You for any reply.

Greets,
Lukasz Kowalski