Re: [lvs-users] Modify established connections (hash list)

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Modify established connections (hash list)
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:23:13 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, studentsite@xxxxx wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I'm trying to create tcp socket migration mechanism. For now on I have
> solution to migrate socket between two "real servers".
> I would like to modify entry in lvs hash table for established
> connection. I would like to change IP address and port number in the
> hash table to avoid switching connection between "real server".

In case you haven't got an answer... No-one is working on
anything like this for LVS. I know people outside LVS are
doing things like this, but AFAIK it's difficult and beyond
anything I'm prepared to tackle. If you get it to work,
we'll be very happy to use it, and I'm sure everyone will be
impressed that you got it to work.

All the best