[lvs-users] lvs-nat directly connect real server

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] lvs-nat directly connect real server
From: Jason Ledford <jledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:55:38 -0500
I have a one network lvs setup where the director and real servers are in the
same subnet.  Lvs works just fine outside of that subnet but I can't connect to
the real servers non-lvs'd services in other subnets.  While in the same subnet
I can directly connect to the real server but can't connect to the vip for the
lvs service.  From reading I know this is mostly normal but I thought I would
still be able to connect to the non-lvs'd services on the real servers.

Let me know if this is all normal operation or if I am missing the part to
correct this.