Re: [lvs-users] LVS Uses

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS Uses
From: "Bryan Richardson" <btricha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:08:12 -0700
Good Morning Sameer,

I must not have worded my question very well.  Here's my situation:

I have a lab full of a bunch of older, slower computers that aren't being
used much anymore.  Each one of them is too slow to run more than a single
VMWare virtual machine on.  I'm trying to find some Linux clustering
software that I can install on the computers such that they all look like
one computer to software that's installed such that I can install VMWare
Server software and run a multitude of virtual machines on the cluster.

Is LVS something that can do this or is it mainly geared towards network
servers?