Re: [lvs-users] Problems when combining TCP and UDP on the same port

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problems when combining TCP and UDP on the same port
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:43:07 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Andrzej Lisowski wrote:

> I hope that this answers your question.

not really. As well I'm not the best person to answer this.
I expect Horms would know what's going on straight off.

Other people have had problems with services that have both
UDP and TCP. They're different to your problem. You'll find
them if you search the archive for "UDP ldirectord".
There's also been problems with just UDP services.

http://marc.info/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=112956932432651&w=2

http://lists.graemef.net/pipermail/lvs-users/2005-May/013889.html

http://marc.info/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=117335065719399&w=2

Do you have the latest ldirectord?