Re: [lvs-users] Problems when combining TCP and UDP on the same port

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problems when combining TCP and UDP on the same port
From: "Andrzej Lisowski" <andrzej.lisowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:49:03 +0100
Hi Joe,

Thanks for asking the question "Do you have the latest ldirectord?" that
triggered me to check if I really do. The answer is I didn't have the
latest version. I was using the one that is bundled with Suse Linux
Enterprise Server 10 SP1 i.e. Linux Director v1.186-ha-2.0.8.

I have just completed the installation and testing of Linux Director
v1.186-ha-2.1.3 and in this one both of the problems that I was refering
are solved.

Thanks for helping me!

Best regards,
Andrzej.