[lvs-users] help debugging a weird problem. I think it is LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] help debugging a weird problem. I think it is LVS
From: "Randy Paries" <rtparies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:20:02 -0600
Hello,
 So here is my setup.
 I have 1 director and 3 real servers
 the director is running Ultra monkey 2.4.20-30.9.um.1
 the real servers 2 are fc4 and one is centos 5

 I have a group of customers that say they can not get to my site( of
 course it is not always, but often)

 they are 90% either roadrunner or aol customers.

 they can do a tracert and and nslookup both which are ok. But when
 they try to do to my site it just times out.
 Each of my real servers also have public ips.
 when this problem occurs i can get to each of the boxes on their public IPs
 ie
 http://realserver1.domain.com
 http://realserver2.domain.com
 http://realserver3.domain.com

 but can not get to www.domain.com

 Also i am not sure if this is related or not, i have another
 roadrunner customer that can get to my http site but can not get to my
 https site. It behaves this same

 Just need some ideas on how to debug this ugly one