Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - add abilility to signal syste

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - add abilility to signal system maintenance
From: Christian Balzer <chibi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:10:53 +0900
Hello Simon,

On Tue, 26 May 2009 16:27:45 +1000 Simon Horman wrote:
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 06:08:18PM +0900, Christian Balzer wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > One more thing I just noticed (must be part of the newer kernel since I
> > never saw it before is that it states this in the kernel log when
> > trying to (falsely) route packets to the dead RS:
> > ---
> > May 22 18:04:45 engtest02 kernel: [282126.815844] IPVS: SH: no
> > destination available
>
> Is this causing trouble?

Err, come again? It is the first time that I see the scheduler actually
logging that it is falling flat on it's face despite the fact that it very
much has a working realserver and thus a destination available.
It is indication/acknowledgment of the problems with SH and quiescent=yes
I pointed out earlier in this thread.

Regards,

Christian
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi@xxxxxxx           Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services