Re: [lvs-users] 443 traffic woes., but port 80 fine.

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] 443 traffic woes., but port 80 fine.
From: Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:31:05 +0200
Graeme Fowler wrote:
> That's about as basic as I can make it (and should work). Note however
> the use of the "virtualhost" directive to make sure you request
> explicitly a test page from a specific vhost rather than the default
> (which could change in some circumstances).

Graeme, THANK YOU.

What a relief. Its working.

Kindest Regards
Brent Clark

P.s If someone has a heart / time and can wiki and / or howtoforge.org
loadbalancing for SSL, with LVS, for the community, please do. Im sure theres
others out there, that would like to achieve the same. If you google, its just
HTTP examples, little or no HTTPS.