Re: [lvs-users] 443 traffic woes., but port 80 fine.

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] 443 traffic woes., but port 80 fine.
From: Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:28:52 +0200
Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

> I don't understand what needs to be done here. I'm happy to
> update the HOWTO, I just need to know what's missing

Hiya

I have no real answer to this, nor did I mean any disrespect. From my end, I
struggled to get an understanding of how it all worked, and, other than
austintek.com, and linuxvirtualserver.org, there was no other site I could find
that could help (HTTPS Specific).
As said, I meant no disrepect, and I hope you will take my p.s. in the spirit
to help others.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark