Re: [lvs-users] "connection refused" when persistence enabled

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] "connection refused" when persistence enabled
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:06:30 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009, Simon Horman wrote:

> Hi Julian,
>
> here are the results of some tests that I ran today.
> They seem to indicate that this problem is real.
>
> -                     if (svc->port)
> +                     if (svc->port) {
> +                             IP_VS_DBG(6, "p-schedule: non-zero svc port: "
> +                                       "0x%x\n", svc->port);
>                               return NULL;
> +                     }
>
>                       dest = svc->scheduler->schedule(svc, skb);
>                       if (dest == NULL) {

        I think, the problem is at another place. It seems
you are using netlink. May be you should fix ip_vs_genl_find_service
to memset usvc before parsing the service. Check other such
places such as ip_vs_genl_set_cmd. Or may be memset should be in
ip_vs_genl_parse_service. I don't have much time today but
if you walk the genl functions may be other such problems can popup.
Better create fix for these problems and I think your problem
will disappear.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>